Core Values drive everything we do
Integrity – Expertise – Innovation – Service
Join our winning team! John E. Fullerton, Inc., of Elizabethtown, PA, is an award winning electrical contractor in central Pennsylvania with an ever growing portfolio of customers in a variety of industries. We specialize in delivering comprehensive electrical solutions for commercial, institutional, design & build, healthcare, energy solutions, and telecommunications customers. We also provide utilities excavating services and repair & maintenance for existing electrical equipment.
John E. Fullerton, Inc. is currently seeking motivated employees who are committed to delivering value in a manner consistent with our core values of integrity, expertise, innovation, and service.
Full-time Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage available for employees and family
- 401K matching plan
- Short term disability plan
- Paid holidays
- Variety of training and career advancement opportunities
John E. Fullerton, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Telecommunications Foreman to serve customers in this growing business segment.
- Solid understanding of electrical construction methods
- 3 plus years of low voltage, telecommunications, and data network installation experience
- Ability to locate and diagnose signal transmission defects
- Expertise in documenting and labeling networks and routing equipment
- Maintain current industry knowledge and technology developments
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects while delivering against deadlines
- Ability to read engineering design drawings and specifications
- Interact with customers to conceptualize projects and create customer proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop tools (especially Excel and Word)
- Positive attitude and a relationship based mindset consistent with our core values of integrity, expertise, innovation, and service
Send qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org