Experience that works for you!
John E. Fullerton, Inc. has the experience and training that it takes to deliver comprehensive electrical solutions for our customers. Our professional team has almost 400 years of combined electrical construction experience, an average of over 17 years per person. Customers also enjoy the continuity of our team since they have been with John E. Fullerton, Inc. for an average of more 14 years each. The team is well trained in the latest construction methods and possesses a wealth of related specialized knowledge:
- Team members complete annual Infectious Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) training
- Each manager, along with a number of field personnel, holds a Healthcare Construction Certificate from the American Society of Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- Certified Installer of Leviton data and communications equipment, providing full warranty coverage
- Extensive experience in the layout and installation of delicate MRI, X-ray, and CT Scan machines
- Member of National Fire Protections Association (NFPA)
- OSHA safety certifications and ISNetworld safety compliant